Aqua Barrier® Inflatable Dam for Boat Ramp Construction
Create a dry worksite for your next boat ramp project.
- Safe and cost-effective way to install a boat ramp
- New modern way to improve your projects
- An Inflatable Dam can simplify the boat ramp construction dewatering process for you!
An Inflatable Dam is a great solution for your boat ramp project.
- Cofferdams come in many sizes allowing you to work in water up to 6 feet deep.
- Have peace of mind knowing the inflatable dam is engineered with your safety in mind.
- With an inflatable dam, large boulders and rocky surfaces were not a problem!
- An inflatable dam can be installed quickly giving you the edge on competing bidders.
Here are just a few examples of boat ramp projects where contractors have taken advantage of this great system. The water barrier was installed in one day giving the contractor the time he needed to focus on installing the boat ramp.
Pictured right- view of an aqua barrier fully inflated in dewatered work area. Want to know how the inflatable dam works? Get more technical information on the engineering page, including AutoCAD drawings and product specifications, or just give us a call.
Thinking about using sandbags on your next boat or ramp project? Think again, learn how Cofferdams are a better solution than sandbags.
- You can’t afford to waste any more time and money.
- Gain an edge on your competitors today!
- Stop and call us now at 1-800-245-0199