Social consciousness about the environment has never been stronger and you can see it reflected in the media, social media, and legislation. You may feel a personal responsibility as a global citizen, want to protect your public reputation, or you may just want to make sure you are compliant with current regulation. No matter how you look at it, it’s in your best interest to be environmentally conscious with every aspect of your projects. Aqua-Barrier® is your key to an environmentally friendly dewatering solution. Consider the following:
Your Next Project’s Environmentally Friendly Dewatering Method
Dewatering a project site causes a considerable disruption to the local ecosystem and can harm the wildlife if not done properly. Aqua-Barrier® is an easy-to-install water-filled cofferdam that makes your dewatering process environmentally friendly for you. Here’s how:
- The water you need to displace is used to fill the barriers, so no foreign material needs to be brought in to the worksite.
- Nothing below the surface is affected because Aqua-Barrier® sits on top of the surface.
- At the end of the project, the displaced water is simply drained back into its place of origin leaving behind no debris to clean up.
- The barrier material is non permeable, allowing nothing to leak through the barrier membrane.
- The barrier material is “soft” in nature, no sharp edges that could be harmful to plant and wildlife.
- Aqua-Barrier© can be installed by hand to further minimize the environmental impact.
- Aqua-Barrier© installation requires less fuel and energy than conventional cofferdams, making them the eco-friendliest dewatering solution.
Best for the Environment, Best for You
The Aqua-Barrier® cofferdam takes all the work out of making your dewatering process eco-friendly while saving you money and time. Hydrological Solutions specializes in cost effective and environmentally friendly temporary cofferdams in the construction industry using water inflated dams including the Aqua-Barrier®. To learn more about environmentally friendly dewatering methods, Contact Us.