Company – About Hydrological Solutions
Our Mission Statement – Protecting Your Investments
Hydrological-Solutions, Inc. is dedicated to supporting our clients in achieving their objectives. We endeavor to provide the highest quality products and client services. We are committed to ongoing research and development to improve our existing products and develop other products to serve our clients needs. Our objective is to be experts in the industries that we service.
We recognize that we are under GOD’s Providence and strive to maintain the highest ethical standards.
Weekly Bible Verse:
“I will sing of the Lord’s unfailing love forever! Young and old will hear of your faithfulness. Your unfailing love will last forever. Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens.”
Our Objectives Defined:
- Site safety
- Build trust
- Quality driven
- Can-do attitude
- Exceed expectations
Hydrological Solutions, Inc. commenced operations in 1996 with the vision of providing cost effective temporary cofferdam systems in the construction industry for water inflated dams. The WIPP (Water Inflated Property Protector) was introduced in 2001 as a innovative way to control invasive flood waters. The WIPP’s unique characteristics, such as ease of installation and removal and re-usability, have revolutionized flood protection. Miles of WIPP have been sold throughout the world and have protected both people and property. Spil-Stop, a water filled spill barrier, was developed in 2008 to prevent oil spills and other contaminants from spreading. The patented baffle design allows the Spil-Stop to remain stable giving you time to properly dispose of the spill. Insta-Tank water and fluid storage system was introduced in 2003. The Insta-tanks unique design provides for large fluid storage capacity and reduces shipping costs. Hydro-Anchors were also introduced in 2003 to provide a portable ballast weight system. The Hydro-Anchor offers a unique alternative to conventional tie down support structures. We are excited about the future. We will continue to develop and improve new and existing products to enhance our market presence, and our foundation based upon the core values of honesty, integrity, and recognizing the providence of God will not be compromised.
Hydrological Solutions and its employees are proud to be able to give back to our surrounding community through supporting many charitable organizations. These charities include:
- WARM (Waller Assistance Ministries) www.wallerassistance.org
- CAM (Cypress Assistance Ministries) www.cypressassistanceministries.com
- Northwest Assistance Ministries www.namonline.org
- Alliance Defense Fund www.alliancedefendingfreedom.org
- Texas Right to Life www.texasrighttolife.com
- Cal Farley’s Boys and Girls Ranch www.calfarley.org
- Reach Unlimited www.reachunlimited.org
- Wounded Warrior Project www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- Help Hospitalized Veterans www.hhv.org
- Bible League www.bibleleague.org
- Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org
- Christian Appalachian Project www.christianapp.org
- Ligonier Ministries www.ligonier.org
- Focus on the Family www.focusonthefamily.com
- Star of Hope www.sohmission.org
- Be an Angel www.beanangel.org
- Christian Research Institute www.equip.org
- Point of View www.pointofview.net
We consider ourselves blessed to be able to support multiple charities and look forward to adding more charitable organizations to the list as the years go on. If you’re interested in our product line, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. You may reach us by phone at 936-372-1222 or toll free at 800-245-0199.